Font problem with delphi application

Wouter Hanegraaff wouter at openoffice.nl
Wed Dec 12 09:31:01 CST 2001

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 11:54:00PM +0000, gerard patel wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:58:21 +0100, Wouter Hanegraaff
> <wouter at openoffice.nl> wrote:
>
> >I am having a problem with a small Delphi address database application.
> >When attempting to display the address details from one of a list of
> >addresses, an empty text area is displayed instead of a text area
> >containing address details. Screenshots of the app in windows and wine
> >can be found here:
> >http://www.blub.net/~wouter/wine/windows.png
> >http://www.blub.net/~wouter/wine/wine.png
> <snip>
>
> Try to run with native richedit.

Thank you very much! This indeed resolves the problem, and makes the
application perfectly usable.

One other issue remains, though: there's an export button, which
shows a small popup window that allows exporting just the address
to the clipboard, or to a file. This fails with an error popup
that reads:

System Error Code 1400
Invalid window handle.

If I run with --debugmsg warn+all I do get an error

warn:gdi:GDI_GetObjPtr Invalid handle 0

which seems similar (to me) to the error popup.

Is there a way to solve this problem?

Best regards,

Wouter