Communication now works for me! (was: Re: Resource temporarily unavailable)

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Wed Dec 12 23:05:29 CST 2001

> If you care, it was submitted to wine-patches and just now committed to
> CVS.  Now if we can get the overlapped stuff sorted...  If I had an app
> that used it, I could have a go at it myself, but I don't think I can do
> it as an abstraction.

Hi!
  I just updated from CVS, removed collisions caused by previous installation
of the patch and also some other patch by Mike, recompiled, and.... IT WORKS!
The program recognizes the remote instrument and works perfectly now. A very
good news.
  However, Nokia Logo Manager still doesn't recognize the phone, but it
doesn't work well at all - there are many messages telling about unimplemented
features (like wrapping the output at 80th column), there are problems with
drawing the logo and also the program response is very bad, I think that the
serial comm failure could be a timing issue in this case.
                                          With regards, Pavel Troller