RtlGetNtVersionNumbers

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Fri Dec 14 03:14:50 CST 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 01:51:00 -0500, James Mastros <jmm203+ at pitt.edu>
wrote:

>Hey, all.
>  I'm rather new to wine development, so please point me at the right
>place to post diffs if this isn't it.

wine-patches mailing list.
what to post - the most important one is to create an unified diff
(-u switch). Another important item not discussed on this page
is to not forget to attach or include the actual diff with the
message.

> This patch implements
>RtlGetNtVersionNumbers, called by lots of windows XP apps (including
>winver, cmd.exe, and regedit).
>  BTW, are we just not bothering to match ordnals on our exports, or is
>there some deeper reason for using @s?

The better place to discuss development questions
is the wine-devel mailing list.
The general idea about ordinals is to match them when
applications depends on them, that is, when the ordinal
is the same from one version of Windows to the other.

Gerard