Resource temporarily unavailable

T REX the1trex at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 08:58:53 CST 2001

Hello

I hawe now tested some different wine releases,
i Tested The following:20010418,20010629
and 20010824. None of them helped, maybe it means that Overlapped does not
affect my program.

The handshake patch did not work on 20010418 at all. On 20010629 comm16.c
did not exist
but it was able to patch comm.c exept for one heap, it seemed to work. on
20010824 comm16.c existed, though one heap failed here to on comm.c, also
here it seemed to work.

I noticed that on 20010418 and 20010305
some more of the contens in the frames was shown, usualy i just get black
frames but on
these earlier releases i could see some menues
and collor, but it still seemed to hang. This may not mean anything but i
thought I should mension it.

I think i shal go back to the latest cvs again.
The handshake patch is committed there right, good.

Does anyone hawe any advice on what i should try next.

The1trex

--

Philosophers have tried to interpret the world in different ways; the
important thing is to change it.