Resource temporarily unavailable

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Fri Dec 14 21:04:45 CST 2001

Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 12:13:32 +1000
From: Mike McCormack <mike_mccormack at start.com.au>
To: "lawson_whitney at juno.com" <lawson_whitney at juno.com>
Cc: "wine-patches at winehq.com" <wine-patches at winehq.com>
Subject: Re: [RFC] Async I/O patch: server code + ReadFileEx()

Hi Lawson,

another user head space error... i forgot to include async.h :-/

Here's the patch including async.h.

Mike

>I did tools/make_requests, but where is async.h spoze to come from?
..

>Probable user head space error. - Dennis A. Moore

Okay.  I have called it overlapped_better so it won't step on the old
overlapped_good in case you have to back it out.  If you like to try
this, reverse the last try if you applied it:

gzip -dc overlapped_good.diff.gz|patch -p 0 -d <wine> --reverse

(I always make a test run with --dry-run first to guard against fat
fingers)

apply this one, run tools/make_requests (you might have to make it
executable:  chmod a+x tools/make_requests) and rebuild wine.  I haven't
tried it yet:  I was in the middle of compiling the latest cvs when I
got this patch, but maybe this time it will work.

Lawson
---oof---