Resource temporarily unavailable

T REX the1trex at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 03:26:43 CST 2001

Hello

Hmm, the collor depth isnt a problem, it is true that i use 8bpp but 16bpp
doesnt change anything. besides disabling the comm ports make the program
run fine and the collors seem fine. so thats not a problem.

I updated from cvs and applied the overlapped_better patch. seemed to work
fine.

The problem remains though, I wonder what to do next, I realy dont want to
resort to emulation, its not an ideal solution.
I think wine is the best option,
I just need to get it working.

The1trex

--

Philosophers have tried to interpret the world in different ways; the
important thing is to change it.