Finding DLL's

Bill Medland medbi01_1 at accpac.com
Wed Dec 19 14:56:37 CST 2001

<jim at weathercom.com> wrote in message
news:3C1DF56F00000440 at charlotte.ccc-dcs.com...
> That was the entire output.  I redirected stderr to a file, and copied it
> the email.  The command line was 'wine --debugmsg +module qbw32.exe'.  I'm
> running this on a Gentoo Linux distro (www.gentoo.org).  This distro
compiles
> everything from source using scripts.  I didn't have time to do much
> yesterday, but I'll try an older version of wine and see where that gets
me.

So I guess the scripts are turning off the trace level debugging in WINE.
(You can check by explicitly using --debugmsg trace+module).  I think if you
are going to be trying to solve problems it would be worthwhile turning them
on.  Since I don't know the scripts I don't know how to do that.

But if you get to that stage and you have the source then you can mess about
in the loader/virtual.c to see what is going wrong in map_image.

Bill