slow slow slow

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 21:35:30 CST 2001

stripped and unstripped refer to the debug capabilities.
a stripped version is a smaller download and in some cases will run a
little faster, BUT
has most of the debugging capabilities "Stripped", if you need to get
help getting a given program to run you're SOL.
An unstripped build still has all the debugging capabilities intact.
 and is a must if  you are trying to get an application to run that does
not want to cooperate.

go to the www.winehq.com download area.