codeweavers-wine:itcl problem

Anna annamerikin at email.com
Sat Feb 3 20:35:44 CST 2001

I found the solution by reading the help FAQ at
codeweavers' home more carefully and downloaded and
installed the correct version of itcl and wine now works in
running some programs, Free Agent, for one.

Is there a way to run a DOS program like WordPerfect 5.1? I
get nothing but a crash whether I run the .exe or the .pif.

Anna channeled into his puter: