Thank you wine developers!

sracer9 at my-deja.com sracer9 at my-deja.com
Sat Feb 3 22:09:45 CST 2001

Just wanted to drop a note and say thank you to all the wine
developers. Your hard work is really starting to pay off. I've just
finished playing half-life, both counterstrike and original for the
past few hours with nearly no glitches at all. Single player,
multi-player internet hosting as well. The only problem I've run into
is using the Kernel based sound modules vs. Alsa. That's with my
ES1370 soundcard though. I'm not so sure that Alsa doesn't provide
MMAP capability when using OSS emulation. That may be an issue with
them. Anyway, great work - nice to not have to boot into windows just
to play a game. Thanks guys!

-Walt

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/