Text handling broke.

Duane junkmail at junkmail.com
Sun Feb 4 14:49:05 CST 2001

gerard patel wrote:

> On Sun, 04 Feb 2001 10:24:03 -0800, Duane <junkmail at junkmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Before posting this on Feb 3, I tried the latest CVS, which is what the
> >debug messages above are from. Had the patch likely been committed by
> >then?
>
> http://www.integrita.com/cgi-local/lwgate.pl/WINE-CVS/archives/2001-01/patcher/
>
> As you can see, it's not in Cvs. Nothing has been committed
> this month.
>
> Gerard

Okay, next time I will try a little harder to figure that out for
myself. I went and got the Jan 31 patch to controls/edit.c and applied
it, but had the same problem. I will just wait until the other patches
up to that point get committed, and then test again.

Thanks,
Duane

--
My real email is akamail.com at dclark (or something like that).