Mouse pointer visible in OpenGL window - sometimes... when it shouldnt be.

David dnospamhammerton at labyrinth.net.nospamau
Mon Feb 5 03:44:46 CST 2001

Hey, i occasionally have this problem.. and someone who read my howto
seems to always ahve it.. so if anyone (Lionel Ulmer) could take a look
into it:

ok, opengl mode, in halflife (problable other things) - someitmes the
mosue pointer appears in the center of the screen...

it happens to me when i have minimized hl or esacped out and back into it
- doesnt happen when i first start it (from command line - strieght into
a game)...

for this other person, for some reason hl minimizes itself on start - so
then it shows when he loads it back up..

any ideas..

David

--
David Hammerton aka crazney
http://lhl.linuxgames.com - Linux Half-Life
dnospamhammerton at labyrinth.net.nospamau
to email me, remove any nospam's from my address