cannot install codeweavers wine

Alan aeady at my-deja.com
Tue Feb 6 15:13:18 CST 2001

I am trying to install the Codeweavers version of wine (pre-release 2)
and I am having problems. When I try to install (using rpm), I get the
message "installing package codeweavers-wine-20010112-1 needs 7Mb on the
/ filesystem". My / filesystem is not overly large, but I still have
approx 60Mb available on /. Is the error stating that the install
requires 7Mb on /, or it needs 7Mb more than what I have available?
Also, why is it wanting to install at the / level and not in a somewhat
less dangerous partition? The other filesystems have plenty of room
available.
Has anyone else seen this and if so, what can I do? I checked the FAQ on
the codeweavers site and did not see this problem addressed.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/