Microsoft Fortran Powerstation on Linux via Wine

Aldo Colussi alinus777 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 12:09:29 CST 2001

Hi, i'm just starting with Linux, and by ny job I have
to program in Fortran, and I use Microsoft Fortran
Powerstation (an IDE) because of its integrated IMSL
library.

Now I tried to run it from Linux simply with the
command wine msdev.exe, and the first time it worked.
After that when the window starts to open another
window opens with the title "Microsoft Visual C++
Runtime Library" and the message "Runtime Error!
Abnormal Program Termination".
Just to be precise, I don't have Visual C++ in this
environment.

Is there anybody who kindly can suggest me what I have
to do? I read the manpage of wine, but there seems to
be nothing appropriate to my case.

Thank you, Alinus777