Microsoft Fortran Powerstation on Linux via Wine

Aldo Colussi alinus777 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 18:58:29 CST 2001

Lawson,

I tried the two ways your are suggesting but still I
have the same problem. And this is what appears in the
terminal:

Can't open MIDI device '/dev/sequencer' ! (No such
device): Load MIDI sequencer
kernel driver !
fixme:heap:HeapCreate Shared Heap requested, returning
system heap.
fixme:mdi:MDIRefreshMenu partially function stub
fixme:ddeml:DdeNameService (1,49270,0,1): stub
fixme:font:GetKerningPairsA (5b6,0,(nil)): almost
empty stub!
fixme:font:GetKerningPairsA (5b6,0,(nil)): almost
empty stub!
fixme:font:GetKerningPairsA (5b6,0,(nil)): almost
empty stub!
fixme:font:GetKerningPairsA (5b6,0,(nil)): almost
empty stub!
fixme:font:GetKerningPairsA (baa,0,(nil)): almost
empty stub!
fixme:font:GetKerningPairsA (5b6,0,(nil)): almost
empty stub!
fixme:font:GetKerningPairsA (5b6,0,(nil)): almost
empty stub!
fixme:font:GetKerningPairsA (5b6,0,(nil)): almost
empty stub!

Do you have any idea of what's going on?
Thank you, Al

PD. I thought to move to g77, but the Microsoft idea
has a very good math/statistical library.