Palm Hotsync success...

Bernhard Mogens Ege bme at miba.auc.dk
Fri Feb 9 11:43:23 CST 2001

> Well, after having given up uppon serial communication from
> hotsync.exe to the Palm Vx, I decided to try network communication
> instead.

> I am able to perform a complete hotsync even with Netscape Calendar
> synchronization. I am not doing anything special to make it work but
> it is not straight forward, neither.

Well, having left hotsync.exe running for some time and then resyncing
causes the debugger to be started. It displays a line for each dll
file as it is loaded, but for some reason a lot of dll files with no
name and some with strange names (with strange symbols in the names)
are loaded. This does not at all look normal which makes me believe
that hotsync.exe somehow causes its own memory space to be
overwritten.

Bernhard