DirectX 8

bleh bleh at bleh.bleh
Fri Feb 9 14:29:14 CST 2001

I have Wine-20010112 in a RedHat7 box and I'm a butt newbie in wine. :)
I've installed succesfully the game 'Shatered Galaxy' but the graphics
are weird, it looks like a directx problem to me, so I tryed to install
the latest DirectX 8 that I found in M$.com but it says something like
'This version of DirectX can't run in your Operating System'. Anyone
knows a way to install Dx8? Should I manually copy/paste the DLL files
in the /System directory? and, if so, what files do I need?
Thank you friends.