Changing the font used by dialog boxes in Wine

Daniel Erat erat at prtr-13.ucsc.edu
Sat Feb 10 00:35:29 CST 2001

Wine keeps getting better and better, but I've been having a minor font
problem for a while now that's been bugging me.  In every dialog box, an
incredibly ugly little fixed-width font is being used.  I'm not sure what
name it goes by, so I don't know how to change it.  I've put the following
in the [fonts] section of my config file:

"Resolution" = "96"
"Default" = "-monotype-arial-"
"DefaultSerif" = "-monotype-times new roman-"
"DefaultSansSerif" = "-monotype-arial-"
"Alias0" = "System, -monotype-andale mono-"
"Alias1" = "Fixed, -monotype-andale mono-"
"Alias2" = "MS Serif, -monotype-times new roman-"
"Alias3" = "MS Sans Serif, -monotype-arial-"

If anyone could tell me what the default font used by dialog boxes is, so I
can alias a different font to it, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Daniel