ie5 install?

Icculus icculus at zmonteca.com
Mon Feb 12 01:32:14 CST 2001

I am trying to install ie5 to test webpages and their apperance.
Unfortuantely i am getting this annoying dialog error:

"A previous program installation was never completed. You need to restart
your computer to complete that installation before running Internet
Explorer Setup. Setup will now close."

What in the heck is this?? Restart what computer?  Heck no!  I don't
understand this.  There are no instances of wine running when i
extantiate this command:

wine --dll comctl32,shell,shell32,shlwapi=n ie5setup.exe

Could someone please shed some light on this matter.

Cheers.

Zach