Grim Fandango in wine

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Mon Feb 12 03:28:22 CST 2001

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001 18:43:11 +0000, Adam D. Moss <adam at gimp.org> wrote:
>Shortly before the big Transgaming checkin at the start of this
>year GF was both installing and running perfectly on a no-windows
>installation.  Since then, even if you succeed in installing it
>it won't run due to regressions.

Well, I managed to install it just fine. And I fixed the DDraw problem, it
should run better now :-) (wait a bit for my fix to go into CVS).

The only problem remaining seem to be related to color-depth conversion. I
will try to look at it.

       Lionel

PS: with a +ddraw,+relay trace and emacs, it was not very difficult to find
    the cause of the 'crash' ;-)

	       Lionel Ulmer   -   lionel.ulmer at free.fr
    My Advogato Wine diary : http://www.advogato.org/person/bbrox/