IE under wine

Rick Knight rick at rlknight.com
Tue Feb 13 18:36:47 CST 2001

I haven't been able to get any of the IE's to install with wine. I have
versions 3.01 thru 5.50 and none of the installs will complete
successfully. I'm running the latest codeweavers wine and I'm sure it's
installed and configured correctly. I can run Lotus Notes 5.0.2 and a
couple other winapps I have. I can even print with the internal
PostScript driver (WINEPS.DRV). How do I install IE? I have a
"no-windows" wine installation running on RH 6.2 and KDE 1.1.

Thanks,
Rick (rick at rlknight.com)

On 2/13/01, 8:22:10 AM, irsman at cfl.rr.com (Ian Schmidt) wrote regarding
Re: IE under wine: