Brazilian Keyboard and special characters !

Andre Diamand andre at fti.com.br
Thu Feb 15 10:43:05 CST 2001

Eduardo ! Antes de mais nada obrigado...

Vou continuar em inlges para manter o espirito do news group :-)

Actually I use KDE and my special characters are ok, as you can see
áóéêçõ, I am sending this message trough netscape, in KDE.

The problem occurs only in wine. When I run my Lotus Notes client
or other software, I can only get  ~a  ^e  and so on....

Are you currently using wine with those special characters ? Can you
send me you wine.conf file or anything that you had to configure to
do that ?

Thanks (BRIGADAO, se der me de uma ligada...)

Andre Diamand
Diretor, Future Technologies
Digital Security Solutions
IBM Business Partner