IE under wine

Jan Povolny povolnyj at panelak-net.cz
Thu Feb 15 03:03:00 CST 2001

Good morning,

I have one question about IE too. Yesterday I have installed codeweaver
wine, last snapshot from rpm package to my RH 7.0. I'm using existing
installation of Win98 SE (own partition) and Win95OSR2 (other own
partition). In both I failed with starting IE 5 and IE4, both installed
before in Windows.

IE is starting and after fails with this error message....(and many others
font errors atd, but these are not so importand)

---------cut---------------
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection Critical section 0x400f820c wait timed
out, retrying (60 sec) fs=0207

I'm starting iexplore.exe like this..

wine -dll shell,shell32,commctrl,comctl32=n iexplore.exe

I've the same problem with other accounting czech application which I need
to run under Linux too.

Please help :-).

Sincerelly
Jan Povolny