Updating WordPerfect Office

Gavriel State gav at transgaming.com
Fri Feb 16 15:57:55 CST 2001

You can download the latest Corel Wine CVS from opensource.corel.com.

While the most current WineHQ builds might run WPOffice to a certain
extent, some important features such as printing and support for
TrueType fonts will be broken.  That code will never make it from
Corel's Wine tree to WineHQ due to its depandance on Bitstream's
FontTastic product.

-Gav

--
Gavriel State, CEO