[email protected] mailing list working?

Alan Chandler alan at chandlerfamily.org.uk
Sun Feb 18 07:20:53 CST 2001

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001 00:38:51 +0000 Alan Chandler
<alan at chandlerfamily.org.uk> wrote:

>My mail to the mailing list seems to be rejected by a completely
>different site.
>
>I also seem not to be receiving anything like the normal traffic, and
>I just went and looked in the archive and there seems to have been
>only two messages posted all day.

Done a more detailed analysis, and the MX records for winehq.com show
wine2.winehq.com as the primary mailserver and nmail.corel.com as its
backup.

Unfortunately, you can't ping wine2 at the moment, so mail must be
being sent to nmail.

It certainly refused to accept my mail - I presume it is also failing
to accept nearly everyone elses!

Alan

alan at chandlerfamily.org.uk
http://www.chandler.u-net.com