New to wine

Jeff Strunk king_salamander at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 19:34:47 CST 2001

Hi all,
I am forced by my comp sci TA to run a win32 prog to turnin my programs. I can't even get wine to run a simple program. I am using Debian's unstable release. I have attached a listing of my .wine directory, the config file, and the error messages when i try to run wine. thanks for any help.

Jeff

--
"If I have an apple and you have an apple, and we exchange apples, we
each still have one apple. But If I have an idea and you have an idea,