Wine on XFree 4.x? Segfaults

muzh muzh at ihug.co.nz
Wed Feb 21 01:41:53 CST 2001

Is Ok in Linux-2.2.16 XFree-4.0.2 --
Well, as OK as an alpha programme can be.
I have had best success in compiling from source, and, if you want to use
a native Windows installation, mounting it *before* compiling and
installing Wine.  Then the initiation and config  files should be written correctly
-- I've hardly had to modify mine at all!
(Wine-release 20010112)

Recently, the keys of "Bjarne Wichmann Petersen" <mekanix at nospam.dk> 's
computer randomly danced and produced <96vqlq$95l$1 at news.cybercity.dk> :

--