Running development wine, and not installed wine

Matthew Cline matt at nightrealms.com
Fri Feb 23 20:20:43 CST 2001

A while ago, someone posted a script that can be used to use the wine
binaries, libraries and DLLs in the development try, rather than the
ones installed in /usr/local (I think it was called xwine).  I can't
seem to find this anywhere, though, and have had no luck recreating
on my own.  Does anyone know where I can find this?

Thanks in advance.

--
Matthew Cline        | Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose that
matt at nightrealms.com | you were a member of Congress.  But I repeat