Your keyboard layout was not found! ???????

Eric Dramaix edramaix at village.uunet.lu
Mon Feb 26 14:44:34 CST 2001

I have the following error while installing the Benelux map (Garmin) :

fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_KEYBOARD_DetectLayout Your keyboard layout was not
found!
Instead of using closest match (Belgian keyboard layout) for scancode
mapping.
Please define your layout in windows/x11drv/keyboard.c and submit them
to us for inclusion into future Wine releases.
See documentation/keyboard for more information.

How do I define the layout in windows/x11drv/keyboard.c ?
Where do I find that file ?

Thanks for reading my post.

Eric