Amstrad 1640 Emulator Wanted for Windows

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 25 21:31:51 CST 2001

ArthurWllms at aol.com wrote:
>I have looked all over the place for an emulator for an Amstrad 1640 to a
>p.c. in windows, could anyone please help me. My brother wrote a book on his
>Amstrad and I want to print a limited number for the family as he has since
>died, having promised its very harde for me to go back on my word. Any help
>will be most greatfully received. arthur

  You're off-topic in this newsgroup, but I'm feeling generous...

Firstly, the PC1640 was an IBM-compatible PC, so if you can transfer the
programs across they should run in the standard DOS box.

Secondly, failing that, try MESS <http://mess.emuverse.com/> which claims
to emulate the PC1640.

--
------------- http://www.seasip.demon.co.uk/index.html --------------------
John Elliott           |BLOODNOK: "But why have you got such a long face?"