No help?

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Feb 26 02:53:08 CST 2001

Bjarne Wichmann Petersen <mekanix at nospam.dk> wrote:
: In article <972iju$g2u$1 at news.cybercity.dk>, "Bjarne Wichmann
: Petersen" <mekanix at nospam.dk> wrote:

:> Starting and running apps seems to go just fine. But when apps needs
:> userinputs it just hangs forever. I can't interact.
:> What's up, what have I forgotten?
:> I'm running FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE and XFree 4.0.2.

: Doesn't anyone have a tiny hint to where I should start looking?

As has proposed many times before, run with --debugmsg +relay and look where
you suspect the hang.  Is there an API call hanging forever or is there a
loop?

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de