Wine, Lotus Notes and date format

Stefan Taferner taferner at nospamplease.kde.org
Tue Feb 27 08:01:43 CST 2001

Hi all,

Finally I found out how to teach Lotus Notes to use
a date format different from the American m/d/yy format.

Lotus Notes (4.6) reads win.ini. Not the registry.
The win.ini is stored under Wine in ~/.wine/win.ini
(there's probably also a system wide location).

There you can add a group [Intl] with the keys of
a standard Window's registry. Using regedit under
windows, have a look at the entries in
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International

Below is my win.ini for German settings.
Don't forget that Windows needs CR+LF at the end
of lines ;-)

Kind regards,
Stefan

[Windows]
device=Wine Postscript Driver,WINEPS,LPT1:

[mci extensions]
avi=AVIVideo

[Intl]
s1159=""