Wine & openGL

David dnospamhammerton at labyrinth.net.nospamau
Wed Feb 28 03:46:25 CST 2001

try compiling wine froms cratch yourself, following the instructions at
lhl.linuxgames.com

although, this is an issue that i wanted to raise - re: precomiled opengl

ill talk to andim soon.

David

--
David Hammerton aka crazney
http://lhl.linuxgames.com - Linux Half-Life
dnospamhammerton at labyrinth.net.nospamau
to email me, remove any nospam's from my address