New TransGaming Patch

Mr Hammy Hams sausages at sizzling.com
Wed Jan 31 04:19:02 CST 2001

This worked with:
Wine CVS from Jan 29th + Transgaming patch
XFree  4.0.2
NVidia drivers 0.9.6

Had to turn off DGA, and force wine to manage created windows, otherwise I
get a glXMakeCurrent error when it tries to set the current GLX rendering
context.

The frame rate isn't quite windows, but the demo is certainly playable.

Good luck,

Dan

"Chris Howells" <chris.h at SPAMLESS.gmx.co.uk> wrote in message
news:3A783AC6.369CFBE7 at SPAMLESS.gmx.co.uk...
> Mr Hammy Hams wrote:
> >
> > You really are smashing fellows. Mucho kudos to you and the Wine team.
I've