Really sorry

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sun Jul 1 08:15:18 CDT 2001

On Sun, 1 Jul 2001, Willy Gardiol wrote:

> I have, by a mistake, sent to the list a very -large- file attached, really
> sorry! i did a mistake, i wanted to send it directly to Lawson Whitney not to
> the list...
>
> please dont blame me
>
> --
> Willy Gardiol
> gardiol at libero.it
> www.poli.studenti.to.it/~s92884
> digilander.iol.it/Shimitar
> Orgoglioso di NON essere Cattolico

Well, since the elephant is out of the bag, anybody else who can read
the trace and tell us where to look for the bug[s] or suggest a patch,
please feel free.  For sure I don't understand the windows API (neither
why anybody would make something so ugly, nor why anyone would write
programs using it, even it seems to be the only game in town) so I need
all the help I can get.

Lawson

Mainline Prosperity Blues - In which Another Day Begins,
and help of sorts is needed to make it end. - R. Fariña
---cut---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.