New printing concept of wine

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Tue Jul 24 19:19:34 CDT 2001

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Richard Knight wrote:

> I'm using the old wineps printing system in recent version of winex and
> it works OK. I've tried to figure out the print system but can't make
> any sense out of it. Is there a HOWTO that explains the new system or
> can someone clue me in on how to read the PRINTING.SGML file?
>
> Thanks,
> Rick Knight (rick at rlknight.com)

I use this nasty little sed program:

#!/bin/sh
sed -e 's/<[^<>]*>//g' -e 's/&lt;/</g' -e 's/&gt;/>/g' $1 |less -ni

Also, you can find other formats of the Wine doco at the Wine ftp sites
( see <wine>/ANNOUNCE ).  Or do you mean how to make sense of what is
left after you rip out the sgml formatting commands?

Lawson
---oof---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.