Networking support

Raphael H. Becker Raphael.Becker at gmx.de
Tue Jul 24 12:04:57 CDT 2001

gerard patel <g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid> wrote:
>  Wine has Winsock support (that's the name Ms gives
>  to the classic TCP/IP protocol). This allow news readers
>  and mailers to work under current Wine (and it is working
>  since a long time).

I tried to run Pegasus Mail 3.12c under Wine (29.6.2001) and it starts
without any tcp/ip things .. not able to do any network communication
with it. Is there a special trick with Pegasus Mail or did I miss
something with wine? Anyone running Pegasus Mail in Wine? How?

Regards
Raphael Becker
--
t(){ while [ -n "$1" ];do T=/tmp/$$.html;lynx -source "http://dict.leo.\
org/?search=$1"|grep search\ result >$T&&w3m -dump $T;rm $T;shift;done;}