App doesn't react

Bram Schoenmakers news at schnmkrs.myweb.nl
Wed Jul 25 17:22:18 CDT 2001

Hey! On Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:06:57 GMT somebody called  (Bram
Schoenmakers)
wrote this:

>Hi all,
>
>I've downloaded the sources of Wine-20010510 and installed them
>successfully (I think).
>
>But when running a Windows-app, the window is in screen, but doesn't
>react to my input, like mouse-clicking or typing on the keyboard.
>
>Is this a known prob?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Bram Schoenmakers
>:-(    ;-)    :-)

I'm wondering... Is this problem because I'm trying to run Wine in
fvwm2? Maybe Wine is designed for KDE or Gnome...

But after checking my previous posts, I noticed that I've forgotten
to include the following
debug-messages:

err:event:EVENT_ProcessEvent Got event MotionNotify for unknown
Window eada6a32

err:event:EVENT_ProcessEvent Got event MotionNotify for unknown
Window eada6a41

etc, etc...

Every time I move the mouse, several lines are edited like these.
Only the last 8 characters are different each time.

Also I've forgotten to say that I'm using SuSE Linux 7.0 -- NL
Edition.

Maybe somebody knows now how I can solve this.

Thanks in advance,

Bram Schoenmakers