UT

s_bulterman at wxs.nl s_bulterman at wxs.nl
Sat Jul 28 17:06:35 CDT 2001

First you need to install UT for linux.
For this you need the windows UT cd's and
the installer ut-install-436.run or ut-install-436-GOTY.run.
GOTY stand for the Game Of The Year, UT with 2 cd's.....
And than you can go to openut.sourceforge.net or you can mail
at s_bulterman at wxs.nl for alternet install script for Unreal....

--
Thanks in advance,
Stefan