managed window offset

Remy Cool orion at antispam.home.nl
Mon Jul 30 06:08:03 CDT 2001

I don't know if anyone else got this problem, but when running certain
(VB) programs, the managed border and caption is placed off screen.
Some program's remember their windows placement, and can be 'moved'
elsewhere on the screen (CTRL-ALT in KDE) so that the border is
visible when restarted. I have some programs that allways come up
maximized and allways place the border/caption offscreen. I can run
these programs with the --desktop parameter, but is there a solution
to this problem so that they can run managed ?

Remy