Once again: YDKJ

Andreas Mohr Usenet 07/01 xsidycvl001 at sneakemail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:20:25 CDT 2001

Andre Messerschmidt <andre.messerschmidt at infineon.com> wrote:
> Hi.

> Last weekend I tried to run "You don't know Jack3" (german version) and ran
> into the same problem as with YDKJ1. The game is running (slowly) but the
> application  does not get any input from the keyboard.
> Someone wrote it worked with wine-20000614 but I would prefer to get it
> running with the current version.

> Any ideas?
> If it would help I can provide logs. Just tell me what you need.
Try running with --debugmsg +relay,+msg,+message,+event,+dinput,+key,+keyboard.
That should clue you in on the problem.
(check whether events from +event get through to the app/msg processing layer)

--
Andreas Mohr, Renningen, Germany
In case you need to contact me after expiry of temporary email address: