running win apps without windows

wgates666 jjablonski at deluxebostitch.com
Fri Jul 6 07:57:45 CDT 2001

it's brand spankin' new. Solid(doesn't)Works2001.

so do you think i should try sw2000?

what about just plain copying the files to where they need to go? i have an
/opt/c directory, with windows/system, etc directories already created.

--john

news:c0dc7b03.0107060306.4c3377a2 at posting.google.com...

news:<tk977lepa9qe97 at corp.supernews.com>...