Diablo II - Lord of Destruction Expansion

Brian Postow bpostow at cs.umd.edu
Fri Jul 6 20:54:28 CDT 2001

A couple of questions, a mini-poll if you will for everyone using
diablo in wine:

1) is everyone using winex?

2) Is everyone using DXGrab?

3) Is everyone using -win?

It seems as though I need DXGrab so that it doesn't lose my keyboard,
and I need winex so that DXGrab doesn't lose my mouse... -win just
seems to make it faster. IS that the consensus?

--
More incoherent ramblings from:  Brian "Lizard Bench Mango" Postow ('94)
FOOBAR: Foo Of Oberlin Bygone Alumni Retirees   the foo, the proud: the Foo.

I'm not hooked on phonics... I... I can stop any time I want to. Really.