How to I fix undefined symbol: _glapi_Context error?

Lionel Ulmer bbrox at bbrox.org
Thu Jul 12 15:10:59 CDT 2001

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 20:08:52 GMT, B W <bw at email.email> wrote:
>For those who need or want OpenGL, there seems to be
>no solution other than rewriting the openGL code to
>be spec-compliant.  Probably that requires a lot of
>research.

Just for your information, this problem is now fixed in the current Wine CVS
tree.

I did not investigate properly where the bug comes from (probably the fact
that no applications should link both -lGL and -lOSMesa), but I do not
understand what you mean by 'rewriting the openGL code to be
spec-compliant'.

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/