wine-20010305 and serial port access

Andreas Mohr Usenet 07/01 xsidycvl001 at sneakemail.com
Fri Jul 13 10:10:47 CDT 2001

Wolfgang Bornath <wobo at gmx.de> wrote:
> I'm trying to get the Windows-software for my digital camera to work
> in wine under Mandrake 8.0 (kernel 2.4.3).

[...]

> The program's messagebox tells me that there is no connection to the
> camera. When I close the complete program I get this message in my
> xterm:

When the new version of the program doesn't work either with the newest
Wine version, then run
wine --debugmsg +relay,+file,+win32,+comm,+text,+string MyPrg.exe &>/tmp/wine.log
, gzip wine.log and send it to me and tell me about the error.

--
Andreas Mohr, Renningen, Germany
In case you need to contact me after expiry of temporary email address: