wine and printing..

Christopher Radau C.Radau at in-put.de
Tue Jul 17 11:18:03 CDT 2001

Hi there everybody, and (please)heeeeelp !

I'm running codeweavers-wine 20010305
with SuSE 7.2
Kernel 2.4
and trying set up the printing.

I've read so many different doc's an manuals that I'm very
confused right now. Could a gentle soul please help me out.

I configured wine to run the apps without a „real“ windows even if
there is one on my machine. The app ( a CAD-Tool ) is running
fine but I cant print at all.
I did the entries in the ~/.wine/config (psdrv and afmfiles),
I did the entries in the ~/.wine/system.reg,
I did the entries in the win.ini.
But my app can't even see any printer.

Please see the following address for the files:

http://www.geocities.com/Moelle2/config.gz
http://www.geocities.com/Moelle2/system.reg.gz
http://www.geocities.com/Moelle2/win.ini.gz

Please feel free to ask me for more detailed information if you need
some.

Thanks a lot in advance

Chris