Looking for Wine How-To

Mark_Harju mark.a.harju at NO-SPAM.boeing.com
Thu Jul 19 10:26:43 CDT 2001

I'm not a programmer, but I wouldn't mind writing some documentation on
Wine, assuming that I can figure out how to make it work - it's brand
new to me. I've had a look at the Linux Doc Project with an eye to
contributing, but it seems like they want programmers, not writers.

Me writer. Me get $ for writing. Not much, but it keep me in beer
money...so I would be interested in making a contribution to the
documentation if only I can get Wine working. The goal is to get Office
97 running in either Mandrake 6.0 or 7.2 or RH 7.1 (Maybe Suse too - me
like Suse. Suse fun).

heh.

mh

--