Red Alert full screen

Mini Mike hemstock at x-stream.co.uk
Sun Jul 22 16:17:37 CDT 2001

I have a couple of problems when running Red Alert under WINE 20010326 on
SuSE 7.2.  Firstly, I run at 1024x768.  When I run Red Alert it
automatically drops the resolution to 640x480, however, it keeps the desktop
at 1024x768, hence a virtual desktop.  This is a great problem, as when I
try to move acorss the RA map, I end up moving acorss the desktop!  Also,
when it runs "full screen" it leaves a small gap of about 3 inches at the
bottom of the screen, where I can still see KDE.  This again causes problems
while scrolling.  Does anyone know any solutions?

Many thanks,

Mini.