NEW Application Database

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Mon Jun 18 11:32:52 CDT 2001

I'd like to officially announce that the Wine Application database is
now ONLINE and ready for traffic. The new URL is:

http://appdb.codeweavers.com/

At this time, the DB is not nearly as full as we'd like it. Please
submit applications for us to review and add to the DB. If you would
like to help us maintain the DB, you can email us at
appdb at codeweavers.com. We are looking for people to take authority for
certain apps, by adding howto's and help. We also need screenshots. Send
them to us as well.

For general users, use the comment system to tell us how the application
has worked for you.

Thanks, hope to see you all online!

--
 _  _WebGeek/NetAdmin CodeWeavers -= http://www.codeweavers.com
| \| |_____ __ ___ __  __ _ _ _	  -= http://jnewman.codeweavers.com
| .` / -_) V  V / '  \/ _` | ' \  -= mailto:jnewman at codeweavers.com
|_|\_\___|\_/\_/|_|_|_\__,_|_||_| -= ICQ: 1842980 Yahoo: laxdragon