winelib setup problem

Bill Medland medbi01 at accpac.com
Tue Jun 19 15:32:19 CDT 2001

Any chance of some help please?

I have just started trying to get WineLib working on my machine, after
playing with wine for several months.

I am starting slowly.  The BASIC hello, world. (no graphics, no Microsoft
etc)

I run winemaker and configure (with -L/usr/local/lib)

make generates
./hw2.spec:7: could not open .so file for advapi32.dll

I am aware of the discussion in January (compiling simple application using
winelib) and have checked that the -L/usr/local/lib is present in the
Makefile.  libadvapi32.so is there.  Wine runs OK .

Any idea what I haven't set up properly?

Bill